To request enrollment in the Patient Portal, please click the link below and create an account. If you already have an account but need help with your login, please contact our office at (785) 625-3937.
To create a new account:
1. Click "For New Users" and press "Continue" if given that option.
2. Create a username and password. This will be your login information.
3. Click "I agree to the terms and conditions" and select "Create Account."
To login to your existing account:
1. Click "Login" and press "Continue" if given that option.
2. Sign in using your existing username and password.
For further assistance, please call our office at (785) 625-3937
With the Krug Optometry Patient Portal, you can connect with your doctor about your eye care through a convenient, safe, and secure environment. The Patient Portal is a secure, confidential, and easy-to-use website that gives patients and their families 24-hour access to their eye care medical records. It uses the latest encryption technology to deliver secure communication between Krug Optometry and our patients. By providing your email address and signing on to the Patient Portal, you will be able to:
- Access important health information from your medical record
- View your medication list
- Add Krug Optometry as an additional practice, if you already use the KHIN Patient Portal through another provider.
We respect your privacy.
If you choose to use the Patient Portal, your name and email address will be treated with the same care and privacy given to your medical records.